Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions authored on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, www.chennainotes.com
- By using this website, you agreed to all Chennai Notes terms and conditions transcribed in here. You must not use our website if you disagree with any of theStandard Terms and Conditions.
- Other than the client’s individual content, under these Terms, Company Name and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
- The clients and/or vendors are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing, posting the material on this Website.
- Advertisements will be removed from Chennai Notes official website when exceeding any subscription period. To renew, the client shall contact the Chennai Notes.
- Frequently, Chennai Notes team will review the content posted on our official website. Upon breaching Chennai Notes terms and conditions, we have every right to remove the client’s and/or vendor’s content (Audio, Video, Pictures, or any form of materials) posted in our official website.
- Chennai notes has every right to modify the terms and conditions any time without prior notice to the clients and/or vendors. Hereby informing our clients and/or vendors to carefully review our terms and conditions frequently to continue the services with Chennai Notes.
- At present, Chennai Notes is not enhancing any third-party services to communicate or to be in contact with any of our clients and/or vendors. Therefore, Chennai Notes is not responsible for anonymous calls or text messages received by the clients and/or vendors.
- Information such as Email address, communication address and phone numbers are mandatory for all the clients and/or vendors. In case of failing to provide such information will result in not meeting the requirements to publish the advertisements.
- We do not emphasize any other categories for business listing other than Alpha, Beta and Gamma.
- Upgrading tariffs shall be done by the clients and/or vendors themselves. However, for downgrading or unsubscribing tariffs, the clients and/or vendors must contact Chennai Notes and are subjected to terms and conditions.
You are strictly restricted from all the following:
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
- Captivating in any data removal, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
- Any content (Audio, Video, pictures or in any form of materials) pertaining to sexual harassment, offending any religion, dis-respecting country name or its ethical policy, etc.
For Digital subscriptions by placing your order you agree that we may start your subscription immediately upon our accepting your order. This means that you are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind after we have provided you with access to your subscription.
Except as set out in the previous section, you do not have any right to cancel your subscription or any part of it until the end of your then current subscription period.
Although you may notify us of your intention to cancel at any time, such notice will only take effect at the end of your then current subscription period, and you will not receive a refund
How to cancel?
You may notify us of your wish to cancel your subscription by contacting our Customer Services team at email@example.com. To enable us cancel your subscription please provide us with your complete name (as was in the subscription order form), Email address and Contact number clearly written out.
Upon making payments to Chennai Notes, regardless the client’s and/or vendor’s money will not be reimbursed. This policy includesdowngrading or unsubscribing from business listing tariffs and advertisement services.